Sole Focus

News, Views, Rantings & Ramblings by Carey Parrish

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday's Author

Marc Harshbarger is perhaps the only pop icon buff who knows more than I do about the whole nine yards. LOL. I say that with all sincerity too. Marc is someone who I've spent countless time emailing back and forth with about everything from The Mary Tyler Moore Show to Knots Landing. We just love this stuff. I've always said I had a brain full of useless trivia and now I know I'm not alone.

Marc is also a wonderful writer. His novels Deep Dish and its sequel Deeper Dish follow a group of friends in 1970's Chicago as they encounter the problems of life and love through amusing eyes. Marc's fans are waiting for the next installment in the series, and I am among them. He also hosts a very popular web blog called, fittingly, Deep Dish that delights readers every day with each successive entry, and sports the delicious subtitle Groovy Gay Pop Culture. Marc is a dynamic entertainer and he's someone I highly recommend to anybody looking for a fun read to pass away some quality time.



1 Comments:

Blogger Deep Dish said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous shout-out, Carey! You're the best!

Marc

November 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home