Sole Focus

News, Views, Rantings & Ramblings by Carey Parrish

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

7 Questions For Me

I am deeply honored to be included in writer Scott Morgan's 7Q4 spotlight series on his website. Scott selects authors from various genres and asks them specific questions about their work, their lives, and their interests. I was worried that my answers were too long but he welcomed them and made me feel very much at home in his forum. I urge you to check out his website and his work. Scott is a talented author himself and his anthology Short Stack: A Collection is one of the best new books I've read in the past year. Thank you, Scott, for your time and your attention. You are a shining example of today's literary world.

http://www.write-hook.com/



Cheers!
Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home