Sole Focus

News, Views, Rantings & Ramblings by Carey Parrish

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday's Author

David Thackston is a writer from my home state of Georgia. We first became acquainted when I was doing Web Digest Weekly e-magazine. David got in touch and we did a couple of interviews that I found very enjoyable. David has a talent that is unique. He can take a subject and put his own spin on it so that it comes out as a very original, very enthralling idea. The books that result from these ideas are simply impossible to put down.

Loose Ends, 70's Glam Rock, Leaving America Parts 1 & 2 are only a few of the titles available from David. I'm ashamed to say that I've yet to meet him, especially with us being only about an hour apart, but reading his work is a look inside what motivates him. His genuine concern for the world as it is and what it could be are something that I can relate to indeed. David has won over a lot of fans and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an author who can capture the imagination and not let go until he's ready.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home