Sole Focus

News, Views, Rantings & Ramblings by Carey Parrish

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, September 26, 2011

Things That Annoy Me

Things that really annoy me, in no particular order:

- Store brand mustard. (Give me French's or give me nothing.)
- Anything starring Pia Zadora. (She just hocks me off.)
- CBS, for canceling Guiding Light and As The World Turns. (Thank goodness Granny didn't live to see them go!)
- Those irritating Target commercials. (Why isn't PETA jumping up and down about that?)
- Hoarders. (I can't watch that show without getting really angry at those people.)
- Unnecessary film remakes like The Poseidon Adventure and Footloose. (They make me feel old.)
- Conway Twitty's version of Slow Hand. (I can't be alone on this one.)
- Racism and bigotry masquerading as political issues. (Don't even get me started on this one.)
- John Boehner (He's a total dick and a complete tool.)
- Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck (See the next one up.)
- Larry Hagman's eyebrows. (Someone should love him enough to tell him they're not flattering.)
- The fact that New York isn't back on TV yet. (Come on, the girl's a scream!)
- Knowing that in twenty years I'll be 64. (It's making me feel middle aged.)

I'll think of more, in due time, and like you'll read about them!

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home