Sole Focus

News, Views, Rantings & Ramblings by Carey Parrish

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday's Author

One of the most popular authors to come along in recent years, Douglas Clegg has a talent for the macabre and the supernatural that gives his books a flair that is all his own. Titles like Lady of Serpents, Isis, Priest of Blood and The Hour Before Dark are always eye-catchers, but once you get into the stories you simply cannot put them down. Having read most of his novels, I have to say that Douglas leaves me wanting more every time I finish one. I just can't wait for the next book to come out.

With a massive following and an ever present social network on Facebook and Twitter, Douglas is always winning over new fans. I've interviewed him and he's as personable to talk with as he is superb at writing. He's one of those guys who people gravitate toward first because of the enigma of his talent and then his charm wins them over. It's no surprise how this man became such a success.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home